After a few months of testing out various designs and website builders, I’m pretty satisfied with www.kelisefranclemont.com (on WordPress.com). Check it out…
What’s new on kelisefranclemont.com
- Migrated from old domain (kelise.co.uk) to kelisefranclemont.com. A domain that includes my complete name, which is hopefully easier to find!
- Updated look and feel that is more appealing, “cleaner” and easy to use. A simple intuitive design perfect for combining images and text.
- More focus on image (this is an artist’s website after all!). Just click on the thumbnails to see more pictures, or read more about that project, artwork, or event.
- Easy to get around the site. Once in a post [article] you can click to see thumbnail galleries by topic or theme, on the right-hand side bar.
- Updated Contact page. Send the artist a message right from kelisefranclemont.com. New!
- Improved tagging on posts. Now you can click around to find related stuff.
Coming soon on kelisefranclemont.com
- More exhibitions, projects, events where you can see finished artworks.
- A sneak-peek into my studio. Sharing sketches, process, progress, and vague but possibly intriguing ideas.
- Pre-2010 work. Images, thoughts, notes, etc. on the kind of artwork that interested me before UK art school got ahold of me. And this picture of a turtle, possibly my first certifiable artwork. In my world, turtles have prominent ears.
More links and information
- See more work by Kelise Franclemont on www.kelisefranclemont.com
- Read more on www.kelise72.com about art, the unusual, and out-of-the-way places that I get up to in London and beyond. Usually published on Friday mornings.
- Click or scan the QR code below to go straight to www.kelisefranclemont.com: